What personal information do we collect?
The only forms where personal data can be entered on our website are:
- Contact form: this asks for name, email and the question.
- Commenting on a blog article: here name, website and comment will be asked.
How do we use your personal information?
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, please contact us via the contact form.
Do we share your personal information?
We do not share your personal information with any third parties. Your data will be processed solely by Dunya Artvinliler Gazetesi.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information. These include:
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you;
- The right to request that we delete your personal information;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information;
- The right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal information;
- The right to receive the personal information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that information to a third party;
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.